    Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.27.39-0.3-default
    GPU GeForce 8600 GTS Silent - CUDA Driver Version: 190.18
    Malcolm, Jan 6, 2010

  2. In message <>,
    Malcolm wrote:

    > A nifty feature....

    Yeah, all you have to do is enable the ee-dee-seven-bee-eh-four-seven-oh-
    eight-ee-five-four-four-six-five-ee-eight-two-five-see-nine-nine-seven-one-
    two-oh-four-three-ee-oh-one-see UUID, and Bob’s your uncle.

    Truly this OS offers a polished, seamless User Experience without any need
    to resort to difficult command lines!
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 6, 2010

  3. Malcolm

    Mary Hanna Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:49:25 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:

    >In message <>,
    >Malcolm wrote:
    >
    >> A nifty feature....

    >Yeah, all you have to do is enable the ee-dee-seven-bee-eh-four-seven-oh-
    >eight-ee-five-four-four-six-five-ee-eight-two-five-see-nine-nine-seven-one-
    >two-oh-four-three-ee-oh-one-see UUID, and Bob’s your uncle.
    >
    >Truly this OS offers a polished, seamless User Experience without any need
    >to resort to difficult command lines!

    As you know stuff all about MS Windows you have made a total Idiot of your
    self..

    Go Play with you Xbox and leave this New Group for the Sane..
    Mary Hanna, Jan 6, 2010
  4. In message <hi1bpl$7jn$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > In message <>,
    > Malcolm wrote:
    >
    >> A nifty feature....

    > Yeah, all you have to do is enable the ee-dee-seven-bee-eh-four-seven-oh-
    > eight-ee-five-four-four-six-five-ee-eight-two-five-see-nine-nine-seven-
    > one-two-oh-four-three-ee-oh-one-see UUID, and Bob’s your uncle.
    >
    > Truly this OS offers a polished, seamless User Experience without any need
    > to resort to difficult command lines!

    But wait, there’s more! Not ONE more UUID string you can type in! Not even
    TWO more UUID strings! Not FOUR, not EIGHT ...

    .... but SIXTEEN different, easy-to-remember UUID hex strings to enable all
    the different features <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-379690.html>!

    Print them out in small type on little quick-reference cards and give them
    to all your Dimdows-loving friends today!
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 9, 2010