    is also appearing

    Many thanks

    Mark

    Mark, Sep 20, 2003

  2. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:27:23
    +0100, Mark uttered this:

    >Many apologies if this has been discussed before, but , what are all these
    >strange undelivery reports that are appearing in my mailboxes. Haven't
    >opened one because of the huge number of Microsoft patch (worm virus) that
    >is also appearing
    >
    >Many thanks
    >
    >Mark

    This has been discussed before, in dozens of threads. If you can't be bothered
    to read throught the recnet headings, why should anyone bother to help?

    William Poaster, Sep 20, 2003

  3. In article <24Vab.80$>,
    says...

    >Many apologies if this has been discussed before, but , what are all these
    >strange undelivery reports that are appearing in my mailboxes. Haven't
    >opened one because of the huge number of Microsoft patch (worm virus) that
    >is also appearing

    The recent email swen virus spoofs the "From" line using addresses from
    lists on infected machines. Unless you can determine the IP of the infected
    machine by looking at the headers of the original virus email, you can't do
    anything but delete the messages. This is the same for most of the
    recent email virii. Isn't the internet great? ;)

    Another Airnet User, Sep 20, 2003