    date that I need to get the info back from ... I have tried a few utils
    found on good old Google, but I'd like to know if anyone out there has had
    any success with any real quality tools.

    Meeks, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Meeks

    Leythos Guest

    In article <bramah$afk$>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know of some GOOD software for recovering deleted IE History /
    > Temp files ?. The PC I'm looking at doing this on is some months past it's
    > date that I need to get the info back from ... I have tried a few utils
    > found on good old Google, but I'd like to know if anyone out there has had
    > any success with any real quality tools.

    The best tool I've uses is RecoverMyFiles from
    http://www.recovermyfiles.com/

    I was messing with one of my servers and deleted a drive from an
    mirrored set without doing it correctly - lost everything.

    I installed 2000 on a new disk, pointed RMF at the drive, it did a
    sector by sector search and found my 18K picture files. The only bad
    part was that with NO FAT there were no file names, each pic was named
    RecoveredFile00001.jpg, 000002, 00003....

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Dec 11, 2003