    way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would still
    like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says it is
    available, when all you get is a lump of gray
    clara joseph, Jun 4, 2007

  2. clara joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:53:38 -0400, "clara joseph"
    <> wrote:

    >I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple and easy
    >way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would still
    >like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says it is
    >available, when all you get is a lump of gray

    Ouch.
    Ouch.
    Ouch.

    Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE FUCKING WALL.

    For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHAT
    YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

    Some e-mail program?

    A web based e-mail client?

    AND QUIT CREATING A NEW FUCKING THREAD EACH TIME!

    See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?

    USE IT!
    Evan Platt, Jun 4, 2007

  3. clara joseph

    clara joseph Guest

    You my friend need to improve your vocab and I'll open anything I want to
    open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

    clara joseph, Jun 5, 2007
  4. clara joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:24:06 -0400, "clara joseph"
    <> wrote:

    >You my friend

    I am not your friend.

    >need to improve your vocab

    Well, at least you got the right your vs you're...

    >and I'll open anything I want to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

    That would be funny if you had a clue.
    Evan Platt, Jun 5, 2007
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:24:06 -0400, "clara joseph"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>You my friend

    > I am not your friend.
    >

    >>need to improve your vocab

    > Well, at least you got the right your vs you're...
    >

    >>and I'll open anything I want to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

    > That would be funny if you had a clue.

    You've been summarily told off. Accept it and move on.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 5, 2007
  6. clara joseph

    Basil Fawlty Guest

    clara joseph "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:53:38 -0400, "clara joseph"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I fixed my problem, don't have to drag anthing anywhere, its simple
    >>>and easy
    >>>way for me, Thanks again to ALL of you for your advise, but would
    >>>still like to know why the Icon undeleted does not work, when it says
    >>>it is available, when all you get is a lump of gray

    >> Ouch.
    >> Ouch.
    >> Ouch.
    >>
    >> Sorry, I was BANGING MY HEAD ON THE FUCKING WALL.
    >>
    >> For the... 8th time, none of us (TINU) HAVE A FUCKING CLUE AS TO WHAT
    >> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
    >>
    >> Some e-mail program?
    >>
    >> A web based e-mail client?
    >>
    >> AND QUIT CREATING A NEW FUCKING THREAD EACH TIME!
    >>
    >> See the REPLY button in Outhouse Express?
    >>
    >> USE IT!
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > You my friend need to improve your vocab and I'll open anything I want
    > to open, so YOUUUUUUUUUU **** OFF

    Hi Clara, please ignore Evan Platt. What you don't know: he is a well-
    known drug addict and a heavy acohol abuser in this froup, hence his
    stupid replies... He is what we call a "troll". Don't pay any attention
    to him, it isn't worth it. Stay around, some kind soul will be around
    with an adequate answer for you soon. Just kill-file that Evan Platt
    character like most of us did.

    HTH

    --
    Basil
    Basil Fawlty, Jun 5, 2007
  7. clara joseph

    clara joseph Guest

    Thanks, ok, I will
    "Basil Fawlty" <> wrote in message
    > clara joseph "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> Ouch.
    >>> Ouch.

    clara joseph, Jun 6, 2007
  8. clara joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:45:10 -0400, "clara joseph"
    <> wrote:

    >"Basil Fawlty" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Clara, please ignore Evan Platt. What you don't know: he is a well-
    >> known drug addict and a heavy acohol abuser in this froup, hence his
    >> stupid replies... He is what we call a "troll". Don't pay any attention
    >> to him, it isn't worth it. Stay around, some kind soul will be around
    >> with an adequate answer for you soon. Just kill-file that Evan Platt
    >> character like most of us did.

    Haha.. Funny, I only saw Basil's reply because Clara quoted it.
    Yes, I'm a boozing crack addict.

    LOL...
    Evan Platt, Jun 6, 2007