    Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
    that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
    all the advise

    clara joseph, Jun 4, 2007

  2. clara joseph wrote:
    > Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
    > that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
    > all the advise

    There's no charge except for the customary $27.95/mo until you give us
    60 days notice to cancel.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 4, 2007

  3. clara joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:27:57 -0400, "clara joseph"
    <> wrote:

    > Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
    >that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
    >all the advise

    And you still haven't answered WTF you're talking about. Some webmail
    site, some e-mail program, etc.

    Best of luck.

    Evan Platt, Jun 4, 2007
  4. clara joseph

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "clara joseph" <> wrote in message
    > Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
    > that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
    > all the advise

    Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

    You see the list of folders on the left? Click on Deleted Items (you were
    probably already there). Click on the deleted email you want to put back in
    the inbox - but DON'T let go of the mouse button. Now, DRAG the email to the
    Inbox. It's called Drag and Drop, and it works with emails, files, folders,
    etc. almost anywhere in Windows.

    If you want to practice using this exceedinly helpful tool, run the
    Solitaire game that Windows has. Drag and drop to your heart's content - you
    can't hurt anything by practicing there.

    Here's another tip for you: you can make your own custom folders in your
    Inbox, like a folder to store jokes in that people have sent you, or a
    folder for email from a specific person. Then you drag the email into the
    correct folder, making a nice filing system that is easy to help you find
    things later, and making your Inbox smaller and more manageable. (You can
    even make "rules" to automate some of that filing system.)

    WhzzKdd, Jun 4, 2007
  5. "clara joseph" <> wrote in

    > Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up
    > in the tool bar and guess that's how you remove
    > from deleted if you want something back,
    > thanks for all the advise

    Glad to hear that worked out well for you!
    And, thank *you* for the mighty fine feedback.

    /s/
    Your friends at
    24hoursupporthelpdesk

    --

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 4, 2007
  6. clara joseph

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:04:46 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
    <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

    >Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

    She has yet to clarify if she's using some e-mail program or some web
    based e-mail.

    Evan Platt, Jun 4, 2007
  7. clara joseph

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:04:46 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
    > <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >>Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

    > She has yet to clarify if she's using some e-mail program or some web
    > based e-mail.

    Well, she posted with OE, so I'd guess OE or Outlook. But heck, it could be
    anything <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jun 4, 2007