Undelete Files you thought were gone forever

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Dec 18, 2007.

  1. Jessica wrote:

    > <HTML>
    > <HEAD>
    > <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
    > <TITLE></TITLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY>
    > <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

    <snip>

    Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 18, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Jessica wrote:
    >
    >> <HTML>
    >> <HEAD>
    >> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
    >> <TITLE></TITLE>
    >> </HEAD>
    >> <BODY>
    >> <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

    > <snip>
    >
    > Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

    It's also spam, as is everything from: hop.clickbank.net/

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 18, 2007

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Jessica wrote:
    >>
    >>> <HTML>
    >>> <HEAD>
    >>> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
    >>> <TITLE></TITLE>
    >>> </HEAD>
    >>> <BODY>
    >>> <DIV><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Kill the HTML. This isn't the web.

    > It's also spam, as is everything from: hop.clickbank.net/

    Didn't notice; didn't even try to read the contents. Guess I'll add that
    to my filters. I'm thinking that the subdo is irrelevant and
    clickbank.net would be better, eh?

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 18, 2007