    Larry
    Gifts from Austria, Bavaria, and Switzerland
    www.almosteurope.com
    LE Hallas, Wakeshire Off, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Check in you "Deleted Items" waste bin

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 15, 2003

  3. LE Hallas, Wakeshire Off

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Unfortunately the DOS undelete command is a thing of the past. Try
    downloading the demo program from www.RecoverMyFiles.com and search for your
    photos. If they can be recovered this program will find them and show you
    them in the demo mode. You can then decide on whether you would like to
    purchase this one or hunt around for another. Most cost between $30 and $100
    US, but you generally get what you pay for.

    Good luck.
    RH

    Reg Hamilton, Jul 15, 2003
  4. LE Hallas, Wakeshire Off

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:24:32 GMT, In this world we created "LE Hallas,
    Wakeshire Off" <> wrote :

    >have accidentally deleted jpg files on my camera 'f:' drive....have not
    >reformatted or overwritten. In the old days there used to be an undelete
    >command.
    >
    >Is there such a possibility in xp?
    >
    >Does anyone know how I can recover these files?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.

    This works in XP,
    http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/
    HTH :)