    Thanks

    Gordon

    , Jul 3, 2006

  2. jasen Guest

    On 2006-07-03, <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any easy way to unblock the Lan in Windows 98se?
    >
    > If a firewall has been installed with all traffic blocked and then the
    > firewall is uninstalled the Lan appears to remain blocked.
    >
    > I have had this happen and have not had the firewall software available
    > to re-install and unblock the Lan.

    unisnstall, reboot, and reinstall the network stuff

    --

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Jul 3, 2006

  3. Brendan Guest

    On 2 Jul 2006 17:42:36 -0700, wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Any easy way to unblock the Lan in Windows 98se?
    >
    > If a firewall has been installed with all traffic blocked and then the
    > firewall is uninstalled the Lan appears to remain blocked.
    >
    > I have had this happen and have not had the firewall software available
    > to re-install and unblock the Lan.
    >
    > This has happened on a PC that had Zone Alarm installed and on another
    > PC the had Norton firewall installed.
    >
    > (Did not have the Win 98 disk available either)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Gordon

    Uninstall then reinstall dialup networking and the tcp/ip stack.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #151861 +(3698)- [X]

    -[Conroy_Bumpus]- OH **** ME
    -[Conroy_Bumpus]- I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FROM SOCCER
    PRACTICE
    -[Conroy_Bumpus]- 9 HOURS AGO
    -[Conroy_Bumpus]- HOLY SHIT
    -[Conroy_Bumpus]- BYE