    How do I unblock pictures on web sites where just the red x is in the corner
    , preferable just for that site, not unblocking pix etc permanently

    thanks from a computer newbie
    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005

  2. sad-eyed lady

    TJ Guest

    sad-eyed lady wrote:

    > Hi, MS window home ed, SP 2
    >
    > How do I unblock pictures on web sites where just the red x is in the
    > corner , preferable just for that site, not unblocking pix etc
    > permanently

    First you write, "sites", And then you write, "just that site." (Whatever
    "that site" is.)

    How is anybody supposed to know what you're attempting to accomplish? The
    way it reads to me, is that you don't normally allow graphics to be
    displayed, but you're looking to enable them for *one* particular site.
    Doubtful since you're an admitted n00b, but what the hell? Is that correct?
    Regardless ...

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > thanks from a computer newbie

    Welcome. And kudos. At least you included your OS.

    --
    "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}
    TJ, Jun 8, 2005

  3. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, MS window home ed, SP 2
    >>
    >> How do I unblock pictures on web sites where just the red x is in the
    >> corner , preferable just for that site, not unblocking pix etc
    >> permanently

    > First you write, "sites", And then you write, "just that site."
    > (Whatever "that site" is.)
    >
    > How is anybody supposed to know what you're attempting to accomplish? The
    > way it reads to me, is that you don't normally allow graphics to be
    > displayed, but you're looking to enable them for *one* particular site.
    > Doubtful since you're an admitted n00b, but what the hell? Is that
    > correct? Regardless ...
    >
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    >> thanks from a computer newbie

    > Welcome. And kudos. At least you included your OS.
    >
    > --
    > "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    > {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    Thanks for the web site & sorry for the ignorance-I'm self taught & have
    been on lineonly 2 months. I should have tried to research on my own before
    coming here, so that's what I'll do
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  4. sad-eyed lady

    TJ Guest

    sad-eyed lady wrote:

    > "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >> sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi, MS window home ed, SP 2
    >>>
    >>> How do I unblock pictures on web sites where just the red x is in
    >>> the corner , preferable just for that site, not unblocking pix etc
    >>> permanently

    >> First you write, "sites", And then you write, "just that site."
    >> (Whatever "that site" is.)
    >>
    >> How is anybody supposed to know what you're attempting to
    >> accomplish? The way it reads to me, is that you don't normally
    >> allow graphics to be displayed, but you're looking to enable them
    >> for *one* particular site. Doubtful since you're an admitted n00b,
    >> but what the hell? Is that correct? Regardless ...
    >>
    >> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >>
    >>> thanks from a computer newbie

    >> Welcome. And kudos. At least you included your OS.

    > Thanks for the web site & sorry for the ignorance-I'm self taught &
    > have been on lineonly 2 months. I should have tried to research on my
    > own before coming here, so that's what I'll do

    I think I love you.

    [Sig intentionally removed :)]
    TJ, Jun 8, 2005
  5. sad-eyed lady

    Guest

    , Jun 8, 2005
  6. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >
    >> "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >>> First you write, "sites", And then you write, "just that site."
    >>> (Whatever "that site" is.)
    >>>
    >>> How is anybody supposed to know what you're attempting to
    >>> accomplish? The way it reads to me, is that you don't normally
    >>> allow graphics to be displayed, but you're looking to enable them
    >>> for *one* particular site. Doubtful since you're an admitted n00b,
    >>> but what the hell? Is that correct? Regardless ...
    >>>
    >>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    >>> Welcome. And kudos. At least you included your OS.

    >> Thanks for the web site & sorry for the ignorance-I'm self taught &
    >> have been on lineonly 2 months. I should have tried to research on my
    >> own before coming here, so that's what I'll do

    > I think I love you.
    >
    > [Sig intentionally removed :)]

    You love me but no sig???? Not fair!
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  7. sad-eyed lady

    TJ Guest

    sad-eyed lady wrote:

    > "TJ" <> wrote in message
    >> sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >>
    >>> "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thanks for the web site & sorry for the ignorance-I'm self taught &
    >>> have been on lineonly 2 months. I should have tried to research on
    >>> my own before coming here, so that's what I'll do

    >> I think I love you.
    >>
    >> [Sig intentionally removed :)]

    > You love me but no sig???? Not fair!
    > lady

    Better?
    TJ, Jun 8, 2005
  8. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >
    >> "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >>> I think I love you.
    >>>
    >>> [Sig intentionally removed :)]

    >> You love me but no sig???? Not fair!
    >> lady

    > Better?
    > --
    > "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    > {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    I saw that on first post--I thought there would be a special sig just for
    the dumb newbie
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  9. sad-eyed lady

    TJ Guest

    sad-eyed lady wrote:

    > "TJ" <> wrote in message
    >> sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >>
    >>> "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >>> You love me but no sig???? Not fair!
    >>> lady

    >> Better?
    >> --
    >> "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    >> {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    > I saw that on first post--I thought there would be a special sig just
    > for the dumb newbie

    But you're not dumb.

    Anybody who replies with ...

    "I should have tried to research
    on my own before coming here, so that's what I'll do."

    isn't dumb.

    TJ, Jun 8, 2005
  10. <> wrote in message
    > On "sad-eyed lady" <sad-eyed > wrote:
    >
    > |>Hi, MS window home ed, SP 2
    > |>
    > |>How do I unblock pictures on web sites where just the red x is in the
    > corner
    > |>, preferable just for that site, not unblocking pix etc permanently
    > |>
    > |>thanks from a computer newbie
    >
    > You might wish to research here as well:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bulletinboardforum.com/grape/microwave_grap

    Thank you also. I'll check it out
    lady
    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  11. sad-eyed lady

    SEYMOUR Guest

    i love you too

    signed

    seymour who loves the sad-eyed lady
    xxx

    SEYMOUR, Jun 8, 2005
  12. Wow, I guess I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places!!!
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  13. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > sad-eyed lady wrote:
    >
    >> "TJ" <> wrote in message

    >>> Better?
    >>> --
    >>> "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    >>> {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    >> I saw that on first post--I thought there would be a special sig just
    >> for the dumb newbie

    > But you're not dumb.
    >
    > Anybody who replies with ...
    >
    > "I should have tried to research
    > on my own before coming here, so that's what I'll do."
    >
    > isn't dumb.
    >
    > --
    > "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    > {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    I probably should have been honest and said I was lazy
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  14. sad-eyed lady

    SEYMOUR Guest

    SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    seymour who loves etc.

    SEYMOUR, Jun 8, 2005
  15. "SEYMOUR" <labour@the edgeofcollapse.com> wrote in message
    > SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > seymour who loves etc.

    I'm so flattered--who knew the dumb blond thing really works?!!
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 8, 2005
  16. sad-eyed lady

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Get a room.

    pcbutts1, Jun 9, 2005
  17. "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Get a room.

    hahahahah---wanna come too?
    lady

    sad-eyed lady, Jun 9, 2005
  18. sad-eyed lady

    Dave Lear Guest

    "sad-eyed lady" wrote in message news:

    >> Get a room.

    > hahahahah---wanna come too?

    That depends. Will you take me to dinner and dancing first?
    Dave Lear, Jun 9, 2005
  19. sad-eyed lady

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Hey...me first.