    She is going to America to live for a year so requires the phone to be
    unblocked so she can put anAmerica sim card in the phone.

    How can I get the phone unblocked asnobody does it locally

    Wayne Kerr, Aug 17, 2005

  2. "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message
    news:rQGMe.7837$...
    > My daughter has a tri band Panasonic mobile.
    > She is going to America to live for a year so requires the phone to be
    > unblocked so she can put anAmerica sim card in the phone.
    >
    > How can I get the phone unblocked asnobody does it locally

    It's called unlocking, not unblocking, They sell software that claims to do
    this on eBay, but I have no experience with it myself. Search for "Mobile
    Unlock".

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    Pilbs Guest

    Try reposting to news:uk.telecom.mobile

    Pilbs, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    Sonja Guest

    I unlocked mine in Tooting Market and my daughter in Hackney Market. Cost:
    £5
    Worked fine. Man in Carphone Warehouse recommended me.

    Good luck,

    Sonja

    Sonja, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    me Guest

    "Sonja" <> wrote in message
    >I unlocked mine in Tooting Market and my daughter in Hackney Market. Cost:
    > £5
    > Worked fine. Man in Carphone Warehouse recommended me.
    >
    > Good luck,
    >
    > Sonja

    You unlocked your daughter in Hackney Market? Interesting.

    me, Aug 18, 2005