    Regard
    Gunadala

    , Feb 22, 2009

  2. VanguardLH Guest

    wrote:

    > I have found the web that contain alot of fastest proxy list.
    > http:// p r o x y . p a p a r i o . c o m
    > You can browse sites that your school, work or library have blocked

    How is this a *pro* security question related to this newsgroup?

    For criminals, terrorists, and pedophiles trying to hide, just how would
    they know that your proxy isn't operated by the FBI? <hee-hee-hee> For
    you that might be the POLRI.

    So what stops the school, work, or library from blocking access to
    publicly accessible proxies? Many already block those, and they update
    their lists all the time. Thanks for letting them know about another
    one. <rolls-eyes>

    I have to wonder how stupid are users that they trust an unknown proxy
    owner with the content of their web traffic.

    VanguardLH, Feb 23, 2009

  3. Bear Bottoms Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:20:30 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

    > I have to wonder how stupid are users that they trust an unknown proxy
    > owner with the content of their web traffic.

    Like Tor?
    --
    Bear Bottoms
    Private Attorney General