    She's using XP Pro/SP2.

    --

    Kenny
    Kenny, Jun 11, 2007

  2. Kenny

    Mike Easter Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > My daughter's Bebo page wasn't showing any images or video,

    > Then discovered that using something called unblock Bebo she could
    > see it OK.

    > by using a proxy for PC's

    > why should she need to in the first
    > place,

    If she were accessing the internet via connectivity which blocked access
    to certain sites, such as a school or work network she is not the admin
    for the school/work connectivity interface/firewall, she is only the
    admin for her own computer.

    If she is not in such a connectivity environment then we need more
    information.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    It's a home PC, uses a BT home hub for internet connection but no other PC's
    connected to it.
    Curious as to why it's only her Bebo site which doesn't work, all others do.
    She says it stopped working after Bebo made some changes but doesn't know
    what they were.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jun 11, 2007