    www.sureyoupass.com

    Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
    Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers
    kDk, May 28, 2006

  2. kDk

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:

    ****, just testing.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.
    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2006

  3. kDk

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 30, 2006 at 1:48am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:
    >
    >> NOW and until June-30-2006
    >>
    >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
    >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers
    >>
    >> www.sureyoupass.com
    >>
    >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
    >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

    > <snip>, just testing.

    Just as I thought, my reply to this post was deleted for use of the word
    "fusk" (spelled correctly). Apparently, you can still post spam, cheat
    sheets, and brain dumps on M$'s news servers, but not foul language.
    First amendment rights, my a$$.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2006
  4. kDk

    Cerebrus Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On May 30, 2006 at 1:48am "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    > > On May 28, 2006 at 12:31am "kDk" blathered:
    > >
    > >> NOW and until June-30-2006
    > >>
    > >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
    > >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers
    > >>
    > >> www.sureyoupass.com
    > >>
    > >> Unbeatable Super Discount $9 = one exam paper
    > >> Unbeatable Super Discount $39 = ALL exam papers

    > > <snip>, just testing.

    > Just as I thought, my reply to this post was deleted for use of the word
    > "fusk" (spelled correctly). Apparently, you can still post spam, cheat
    > sheets, and brain dumps on M$'s news servers, but not foul language.
    > First amendment rights, my a$$.
    >
    > --
    > The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    > mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee
    > Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

    Hi TGP,

    Your path-breaking experimental post with the "correct" spelling is
    visible on Google groups. This should usually mean that it hasn't been
    deleted.
    Cerebrus, May 31, 2006
  5. kDk

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 31, 2006 at 12:31am "Cerebrus" blathered:

    > Your path-breaking experimental post with the "correct" spelling is
    > visible on Google groups. This should usually mean that it hasn't been
    > deleted.

    Weird, it "magically" reappeared.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100