    which may also burn up some license activations.

    Any suggestions, feedback, answers, etc. are welcomed.

    Thanks.
    Mark, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Mark

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Mark (nipperspot-at-hotmail-dot-com) graced us with
    in ?<<

    If you install the full version of XP on a new computer everytime, it is going
    to use up the activations. The best way to go about this is to setup Virtual
    Server (or Virtual PC) and run all of your installations through there. Although
    it appears to activate through M$, using VS (and VPC) will not use up your
    number of activations.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006

  3. "BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

    > >>Did you see what Mark (nipperspot-at-hotmail-dot-com) graced us with

    > in ?<<

    Hmm... Interesting. Let me know how it turns out.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Mark

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Dragon Without Wings ()
    graced us with in ?<<

    >> in ?<<
    >>

    > Hmm... Interesting. Let me know how it turns out.

    You've never used VS or VPC, Dragon?
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  5. Mark

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Hmm... Interesting. Let me know how it turns out.
    >>

    > You've never used VS or VPC, Dragon?

    That's virtually unheard of!
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  6. Mark

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Xns98469BB252084ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
    > As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> Hmm... Interesting. Let me know how it turns out.
    >>>

    >> You've never used VS or VPC, Dragon?

    > That's virtually unheard of!

    Around here, that's the virtual impression I get.
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006