Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gvozdok, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. gvozdok

    gvozdok Guest

    Hi everybody,

    I would like to know your opinion of the program MultiSet.
    Hope it'll be useful for the users of this group.

    Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software.

    I work as an administrator for the Dvina-Computers company
    One great feature in MultiSet is that it does not require any special
    knowledge from me, i.e. I do not have to know how to write any
    scripts. I have created several DVDs that automatically install
    WindowsXP together with the necessary software (MS Office, Nero,
    FireFox, 1C...). Service packs and drivers are also installed
    automatically. Another key feature in the program is automatic
    software configuration, including WindowXP customization, i.e. you can
    automatically specify the necessary settings. Read more: http://www.almeza.com

    If anyone has some kind of experience working with this program,
    please, share with us.
    Download here:
    http://www.almeza.com/download/multiset.exe
    http://www.almeza.com/

    gvozdok, Apr 10, 2007

  2. gvozdok

    John Holmes Guest

    gvozdok "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I would like to know your opinion of the program MultiSet.
    > Hope it'll be useful for the users of this group.
    >
    > Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software.
    >
    > I work as an administrator

    <snip>

    > does not require any special knowledge from me,
    > i.e. I do not have to know how to write any
    > scripts.

    <snip>

    An administrator you say? And you don't know how to write any scripts?
    You should be fired on the spot.

    --
    Your mother was an over-friendly hotel receptionist who spent most of her
    life in disused warehouses.

    John Holmes, Apr 10, 2007