    file. thanks for your reply
    --
    labib makar
    =?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=, Jan 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?="
    <> say in

    > hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
    > file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
    > and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
    > file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
    > and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
    > udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

    research UDF

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Join the army, meet interesting people, and kill them.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?="
    > <> say in
    >
    >> hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
    >> file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
    >> and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
    >> file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
    >> and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
    >> udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

    > research UDF

    I did research and I get these off Google...

    http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/IRIN/6eb575c8ce6850b671a8fb155f
    a1ded9.htm

    and

    http://www.udfinc.com/

    I don't know where between the "peace pipe" and the "ice cream" that I
    lost you there Neil...

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer file, i
    > found that the unique information such as the computer name and the ip
    > address have not been configured as they are in the answer file but the
    > computer define an alternative configuration randomaly and doesn't take the
    > answer file's configurationj, even if i use the udf file with the answer
    > file. thanks for your reply

    What is in your answer file?
    Ben Smith, Jan 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=" <>
    wrote in news::

    > hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
    > file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
    > and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
    > file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
    > and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
    > udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

    you answer file is ka ka. re do it.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/