    of x64 yet? I have the Winpe boot working with the correct drivers but need
    help with other.
    Thx

    =?Utf-8?B?S0s=?=, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Yes, I have done it. It was well over a year ago, however.

    The best resource I know for this is a bit of overkill, but includes some
    useful information. BDD 2.5 includes the x64 WinPE stuff. (BDD is short for
    Business Desktop Deployment). Google "bdd site:microsoft.com" and hit I'm
    feeling lucky

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Thanks for the pointer. I was able to build a winpe preinstallation cd rom.

    =?Utf-8?B?S0s=?=, Oct 31, 2006
  4. Oh, good. Glad that helped.

    --
    Charlie.