  1. Can anyone assist? I need to change domain's for about 150 pc's. Is there an
    unattendant tool I can go by? All these pc's have XP. Please advise step by
    step. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=, Mar 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Deacons <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Can anyone assist? I need to change domain's for about 150 pc's. Is
    > there an unattendant tool I can go by? All these pc's have XP. Please
    > advise step by step. Thanks

    step 1) Launch Internet Explorer
    step 2) type www.google.com
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=:

    > Please advise step by
    > step.

    1] Find up competant technician in your area.

    2] Pick up phone.

    3] Dial number of c.t.i.y.a.

    4] Ask them nicely to come over and help

    5] Offer to pay a bonus if they will come over right away.

    6] Go to boss's office.

    7] Apologise for lying on resume and resign.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 8, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    kpg Guest

    > step 1) Launch Internet Explorer
    > step 2) type www.google.com

    I followed your steps but they didn't help.

    Are you sure there's not a step 3)?

    kpg, Mar 8, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    kpg Guest

    > 1] Find up competant technician in your area.
    >
    > 2] Pick up phone.
    >
    > 3] Dial number of c.t.i.y.a.
    >
    > 4] Ask them nicely to come over and help
    >
    > 5] Offer to pay a bonus if they will come over right away.
    >
    > 6] Go to boss's office.
    >
    > 7] Apologise for lying on resume and resign.

    I followed your steps but they didn't help.

    When I tried to find up the competant technician in their area I got
    slapped. Then she wouldn't answer my calls, or come over. I offerd
    to pay her a bonus but thn she called the cops. When I apologised to
    to my boss for lying on my resume he fired me before I could resign.

    kpg, Mar 8, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > I followed your steps but they didn't help.
    >
    > When I tried to find up the competant technician in their area I got
    > slapped. Then she wouldn't answer my calls, or come over. I offerd
    > to pay her a bonus but thn she called the cops. When I apologised to
    > to my boss for lying on my resume he fired me before I could resign.

    Are you sure you were *finding up* and not *feeling up*....cuz yeah, they'll get
    perturbed when they're felt up.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> rambled:

    >> I followed your steps but they didn't help.
    >>
    >> When I tried to find up the competant technician in their area I got
    >> slapped. Then she wouldn't answer my calls, or come over. I offerd
    >> to pay her a bonus but thn she called the cops. When I apologised to
    >> to my boss for lying on my resume he fired me before I could resign.
    >>

    > Are you sure you were *finding up* and not *feeling up*....cuz yeah,
    > they'll get perturbed when they're felt up.

    Only when you feel them up.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Briscobar, Mar 8, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> rambled:
    > >
    > >> I followed your steps but they didn't help.
    > >>
    > >> When I tried to find up the competant technician in their area I got
    > >> slapped. Then she wouldn't answer my calls, or come over. I offerd
    > >> to pay her a bonus but thn she called the cops. When I apologised to
    > >> to my boss for lying on my resume he fired me before I could resign.
    > >>

    > > Are you sure you were *finding up* and not *feeling up*....cuz yeah,
    > > they'll get perturbed when they're felt up.

    > Only when you feel them up.

    Yeah...that too

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> step 1) Launch Internet Explorer
    >> step 2) type www.google.com

    > I followed your steps but they didn't help.
    >
    > Are you sure there's not a step 3)?

    3) Profit!

    Duh.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 8, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    >> 1] Find up

    Furrfu.

    'Look up' or 'find a'

    Pick one or do both.

    I'm gonna go to lunch. Damb shame it's so far to Chicago.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 8, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=, Mar 8, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Mar 9, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

    Manny Borges Guest

    I think you would benefit from purchasing

    Microsoft Windows Administrator's Automation Toolkit
    (Pro-One-Offs)

    Has lots of great tools, including the change domain script.
    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
    and those who don't.

    Manny Borges, Mar 11, 2006