    unencode and expand them ? perhaps a password finder ?
    Thanks in advance
    RP
    ReginaldP, Oct 26, 2005

  2. ReginaldP

    Plato Guest

    ReginaldP wrote:

    > I have some files I need to expand having been coded with winarj , but I
    > cant find the number it was security encoded with so is there a way to
    > unencode and expand them ? perhaps a password finder ?

    Where did you get them from?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Oct 26, 2005

  3. ReginaldP

    ReginaldP Guest

    Plato wrote:

    > ReginaldP wrote:
    >
    >>I have some files I need to expand having been coded with winarj , but I
    >>cant find the number it was security encoded with so is there a way to
    >>unencode and expand them ? perhaps a password finder ?

    > Where did you get them from?

    Relevance ?
    ReginaldP, Oct 26, 2005
  4. ReginaldP

    Fakename Guest

    perhaps

    Fakename, Oct 27, 2005
  5. ReginaldP

    Brian Guest

    My guess for relevance is that maybe you could find the code you are looking
    for from the place you got the files...just a guess though on what Plato was
    going after
    Brian, Oct 30, 2005
  6. ReginaldP

    ReginaldP Guest

    Brian wrote:

    > My guess for relevance is that maybe you could find the code you are looking
    > for from the place you got the files...just a guess though on what Plato was
    > going after

    Regretfully the p/w is gone , backed it up to a brand of drive which I
    wont use again and the files to another , do far not a lot of luck but I
    will continue trying as the files are quite important.
    ReginaldP, Oct 31, 2005