  1. CooTer

    CooTer Guest

    I get this error now whenever I boot my PC. what causes this?
    CooTer, Mar 1, 2004

  2. CooTer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    CooTer said:

    > I get this error now whenever I boot my PC. what causes this?

    Something that is trying to find something at that location but can't, so lets
    you know that it can't find whatever it is looking for.
    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004

  3. CooTer

    CooTer Guest

    How can I fix it?

    --
    By *Plonk*ing me,
    you hereby admit to my
    CooTer, Mar 1, 2004
  4. CooTer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    CooTer said:

    > How can I fix it?

    Make sure that whatever is being looked for at that location is at that location
    so that whatever is looking for it can find it and stop telling you it isn't
    there.

    Brian H¹©, Mar 1, 2004
  5. LOL
    you're a ****