    see all avialable networks so something happened along the way...any help or
    suggestions?
    Cliff

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpZmY=?=, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Hi
    First check the general Health of you Network Card and basic Network
    configuration.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html
    If it does not work when every thing checks OK, head over here,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 5, 2007

  3. "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > First check the general Health of you Network Card and basic Network
    > configuration.
    > May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug/html
    > If it does not work when every thing checks OK, head over here,
    > http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "cliff" <> wrote in message
    > > using Intel PRO wirless 2200BG Netw connection( is this the wirless
    > > card?). i
    > > cannot see any available networks and error message comes up that windows
    > > cannot configure (message 871122) I tried to do zero wireless
    > > congiguation.
    > > the instructions tells me to click on "wireless tab" But I do not have one
    > > (only general and advanced tabs). It looks like i am missing something or
    > > maybe something got deleted. i have Dell Inspiron 600m. i used to be able
    > > see all avialable networks so something happened along the way...any help
    > > or
    > > suggestions?
    > > Cliff

    > this did not help my situation,
    > I have no rouble connecting to my router at home. The problem is that I cannot connect to another network anywhere else. I used to get a bubble on my toolbar telling me all the available networks, now it says "windows cannt configure this wireless connection

    if you have enables another program to manage this wireless connection, use
    that software" Then it goes on to ask if i want to start WZC service..."

    Did I delete something along the way?
    Cliff

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpZmY=?=, Mar 11, 2007
  4. I get exactly the same error/message on my lap top. I haven't changed
    anything recently but I no longer get a pop up telling me what networks are
    available.

    Cliff wrote>>>>

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFiaXRoZWxsYQ==?=, Apr 5, 2007