    I cannot access that software.

    Help Please.

    Frank Shelledy

    Frank Shelledy, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Hi
    Might be that the Dell software and Windows Wireless utility (WZC) are
    conflicting.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 7, 2007

  3. In previous posting I described problem with Dell laptop, not activating
    WZC. Responder referred me to ezlan, and I was able to manually activate WZC
    through services.msc. I want to activate WZC on startup, rather than
    manually. This would require me to shut off the Dell wireless software??

    Please help me with this problem.

    Frank Shelledy

    Frank Shelledy, Aug 4, 2007
  4. Hi
    Yeah, you better of taking the Dell Wireless software out of the start up.

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 4, 2007
  5. Hi Jack,

    I didn't find any items in startup that looked like the Dell wireless
    software.

    Can I start WZC in startup?

    Frank Shelledy

    Frank Shelledy, Aug 14, 2007