    Thanks.

    rgds/Bob
    , Jul 13, 2005

  2. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:

    > After the release of 1.0.4 I tried to uninstal 1.0.2, but kept getting
    > a msg that said unable to locate the uninstal folder. I downloaded
    > 1.0.4 in a new folder.
    > Now I again want to uninstal 1.0.2 and of course get the same msg.
    >
    > How can I get rid of 1.0.2?? Can I somehow down load just the uninstal
    > folder for 1.0.2?? Then remove the whold thing??
    >
    > As it is, I have on the computer +15mb of 1.0.2 that is just wasted
    > space!
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > rgds/Bob

    The /safest/ way to do this is:

    - Uninstall 1.0.4
    - Reinstall 1.0.2
    - uninstall 1.0.2
    - Reinstall 1.0.5

    Yes, 1.0.5 is now out.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jul 14, 2005

  3. BobW Guest

    Ed,
    Thanks. I think that did the trick. I first thought I would be unable to
    download 1.0.2 as I did not see it on the Mozilla site, but I went to
    the program file in my computer and found the setup for 1.0.2 and
    clicked it. In ran and installed 1.0.2 which I then uninstalled. Seems
    like all of 1.0.2 is gone now.

    rgds/Bob

    BobW, Jul 15, 2005