    Router. The manual says to use PPOE if you are an ADSL customer. This mode
    just does not work. However if I take the use any other option it works fine.
    Is anyone aware of any issues involved here?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2VyYXJk?=, Oct 19, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2VyYXJk?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    I am Not familiar with your specific Hardware, but your Modem is probably a
    Modem/Router Combo. If it is so you have to connect the Modem to a regular
    port on the NetComm NB5540 and use the Wireless Router as a switch with an
    access point.

    May be this can Help: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Gerard" <> wrote in message
    > I have a NetComm NB5540 Wireless Firewall Router. I use Bigpond ADSL as my
    > ISP Provider. I have four Computers which include a laptop. I use an

    Alcatel

    Jack, Oct 19, 2004