    connection to your mail server was interupted. Please open your email
    client then re-send the message from the Sent Messages folder"

    Why is the interuption occuring? How can this be corrected?
    R Tennant, Feb 13, 2004

  2. R Tennant

    Brian H¹© Guest

    R Tennant said:

    > When I try to send a message I get the following:
    >
    > "Norton Antivirus was unabe to send your email message because the
    > connection to your mail server was interupted. Please open your email
    > client then re-send the message from the Sent Messages folder"
    >
    > Why is the interuption occuring? How can this be corrected?

    Because you have Norton on your system.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 13, 2004

  3. R Tennant

    Jerry G. Guest

    I cannot remember exactly, but I believe that there is an option in some of
    these virus scanners to have a type of confirmation for sending emails. This
    is done to protect against Trojan email sending. Check the documentation and
    options for your virus scanner.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG