    tracey ellis Guest

    unable to send emails on outlok express or send photos or scans, always
    showing error cant send to receipient etc help

    tracey ellis, Feb 24, 2006

  2. tracey ellis

    Rich Guest

    tracey ellis wrote:
    > unable to send emails on outlok express or send photos or scans, always
    > showing error cant send to receipient etc help

    No one here magically knows what "etc" means for your error code. Please
    be more specific.

    --
    In Maine we call it "Mozillah Thundahbird.. yessah!".

    Rich, Feb 24, 2006

  3. tracey ellis

    Special Ed Guest

    "tracey ellis" <> wrote in message
    > unable to send emails on outlok express or send photos or scans, always
    > showing error cant send to receipient etc help

    Bummer...

    Special Ed, Feb 24, 2006
  4. tracey ellis gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > unable to send emails on outlok express or send photos or scans, always
    > showing error cant send to receipient etc help

    Could you please be a little more vague. Your description of the error
    message you are receiving is waaayy too specific.....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 24, 2006
  5. tracey ellis

    samuel Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote in

    > tracey ellis gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> unable to send emails on outlok express or send photos or
    >> scans, always showing error cant send to receipient etc help
    >>

    > Could you please be a little more vague. Your description of
    > the error message you are receiving is waaayy too
    > specific.....

    be nice <g>
    either tracy.ellis97 is 97
    born in 97 or from ntl