    mail. I have spent hours on line with the BT Yahoo help desk. NINE people
    have tried to assist me with absolutely no success. I urgently need access
    to my mail but cannot do so. Please..............anybody!

    honest joe, Jun 10, 2005

  2. honest joe

    old jon Guest

    Hi Joe. just googled this for you. get it onto your computer. best wishes..J

    old jon, Jun 10, 2005

  3. old jon wrote:
    > Hi Joe. just googled this for you. get it onto your computer. best wishes..J

    Google must be running a little slow today.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 10, 2005
  4. honest joe

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:56:26 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >old jon wrote:
    >> Hi Joe. just googled this for you. get it onto your computer. best wishes..J

    >Google must be running a little slow today.

    Nah, its in invisible ink.

    -- "Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Jun 10, 2005
  5. "old jon" <> wrote in

    http://www.btopenworld.com/broadbandhelp

    Frank Whitman, Jun 10, 2005
  6. honest joe

    old jon Guest

    old jon, Jun 10, 2005
  7. honest joe

    old jon Guest

    "Frank Whitman" <> wrote in message
    > "old jon" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "honest joe" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can anybody advise me. What is the phone number for BT Broadband
    >>> help with mail. I have spent hours on line with the BT Yahoo help
    >>> desk. NINE people have tried to assist me with absolutely no
    >>> success. I urgently need access to my mail but cannot do so.
    >>> Please..............anybody!

    >> OK. I`m 73, senile, and couldn`t give a toss. Just `cos my Control
    >> V didn`t work. Here`s the stuff to get from BT\Yahoo.

    > http://www.btopenworld.com/broadbandhelp
    >
    >> BT Yahoo! Help desktop software is a FREE, automated support tool
    >> and its only one click away!

    Thanks Frank, I wish I`d stayed in bed today. I think another brain cell has
    died. <g>.

    old jon, Jun 10, 2005
  8. "old jon" <> wrote in

    > "Frank Whitman" <> wrote in message

    [cut]

    >> http://www.btopenworld.com/broadbandhelp
    >>
    >>> BT Yahoo! Help desktop software is a FREE, automated support
    >>> tool and its only one click away!

    > Thanks Frank, I wish I`d stayed in bed today. I think another
    > brain cell has died. <g>.

    Welcome. I know the feeling. <g>

    Frank Whitman, Jun 10, 2005
  9. honest joe

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:34:14 GMT, Frank Whitman
    <> wrote:

    >"old jon" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Frank Whitman" <> wrote in message

    >[cut]
    >
    >>> http://www.btopenworld.com/broadbandhelp

    >> Thanks Frank, I wish I`d stayed in bed today. I think another
    >> brain cell has died. <g>.

    >Welcome. I know the feeling. <g>

    Yeah me too. big <g>

    joevan, Jun 10, 2005