    format and showing as garbage charactores. Code page & collition are
    compatable with the regional language.

    Is anyone have any idea how it can be corrected.
    Sanjit, Nov 20, 2006

  2. Try posting in microsoft.public.sqlserver.server.

    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Sanjit

    Sanjit Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    I could not find your response in the column, can you pls write in details...

    Sanjit, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Try posting in microsoft.public.sqlserver.server.

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Nov 20, 2006
  5. Sanjit wrote:
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > I could not find your response in the column, can you pls write in details...
    >
    > "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
    >
    >> Try posting in microsoft.public.sqlserver.server.
    >>
    >> "Sanjit" <> wrote in message
    >>> We have saved data in SQL-2000 tables. Currently it is not in a readable
    >>> format and showing as garbage charactores. Code page & collition are
    >>> compatable with the regional language.
    >>>
    >>> Is anyone have any idea how it can be corrected.

    I suggested that you re-post this query in
    microsoft.public.sqlserver.server.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 21, 2006