    Router: Linksys wireless-G 2.4GHZ (802.11g) Broadband router with 4 ports.

    NB: This connection is security-enabled wireless network.

    Please help me on this problem.
    =?Utf-8?B?TUs=?=, Apr 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TUs=?=

    chekhovs

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Have the same problem

    Update: see http://forums.pcpitstop.com/lofiversion/index.php/t110185.html for the solution
    ----
    I seem to have a similar problem with my 802.11b Linksys router. When I play video on one of the computers, I lose internet connection on all of the computers connected to the router until I power cycle the router (plug it out and in again). To avoid the problem, you can use a VPN connection connection.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
    chekhovs, Jul 18, 2006