    Sunny Guest

    I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.

    Sunny

    Sunny, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Sunny

    k35454 Guest

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    news:cq9755$...
    I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.

    Sunny

    So ??? k35454.

    k35454, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Sunny

    Nascar24Rulz Guest

    is it a desktop or laptop? with no info, my guess is that you need software?

    Nascar24Rulz, Dec 22, 2004
  4. >
    >I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.
    >
    >Sunny

    use a hammer on it, or
    a 12 gauge shotgun, or
    take it back, or
    give it to grandma.

    Developwebsites, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Sunny

    The One Guest

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    >I have a dvd rom - it is a combo drive, but I am unable to play DVD movies.
    >
    > Sunny

    You need a software decoder like Winfast etc. Failing that your DVD Drive is
    fucked.

    The One, Dec 22, 2004