    OF JUST SCROLLING DOWN AND LOOKING AT EACH MESSAGE HOW CAN I GET THE
    AUTOMATIC VIEW PANEL BACK-AS YOU CAN TELL I AM NEW AT THIS WITH A LOT MORE
    PROBLEMS THANK YOU

    dixie atkin, Oct 4, 2003

  2. dixie  atkin

    Ionizer Guest

    "dixie atkin" <> wrote in message
    news:CSAfb.67$...
    > I HAVE SOME HOW LOST MY PANEL WHERE I
    > VIEW E-MAIL MESSAGES- NOW I HAVE TO CLICK ON EACH MESSAGE TO READ IT

    INSTEAD
    > OF JUST SCROLLING DOWN AND LOOKING AT EACH MESSAGE HOW CAN I GET THE
    > AUTOMATIC VIEW PANEL BACK-AS YOU CAN TELL I AM NEW AT THIS WITH A LOT MORE
    > PROBLEMS THANK YOU

    DID YOU BOTHER TO READ THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION WHEN YOU ASKED IT LAST
    NIGHT? IT'S DIFFICULT TO HEAR WHEN YOU SHOUT, ISN'T IT?

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Oct 4, 2003

  3. dixie  atkin

    gangle Guest

    Stop YELLING! Write complete sentences with
    punctuation and explain your problem more clearly,
    including the exact software involved.

    "dixie atkin" wrote

    gangle, Oct 4, 2003