    isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
    gone wrong??
    , Feb 6, 2008

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
    > frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my account
    > isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
    > gone wrong??

    You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your google
    connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet group
    which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

    On the front page of Orkut is a function/link called "I cannot access my
    account"

    Click that link and follow its help functions.

    Else, use the Orkut help function
    http://help.orkut.com/support/?hl=en-US orkut Basics - Getting Started

    There is also a googlespecific orkut help discussion group just made for
    people who like to have discussions using their browsers
    http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-help orkut Help - Welcome to the
    orkut group!

    If you want to communicate on usenet to a group like
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, you should get a newsserver and a newsreader. A
    newsserver is at aioe.org and your Windows Internet Explorer has a
    built-in newsreader Outlook Express. Alternatively Tbird.

    http://www.aioe.org/
    http://news.aioe.org/spip.php?rubrique25 How to configure Thunderbird
    to be used with Aioe.org

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 6, 2008

  3. G. Morgan Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:

    >> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
    >> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my account
    >> isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could have
    >> gone wrong??

    >You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your google
    >connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet group
    >which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

    That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

    --

    -G
    G. Morgan, Feb 6, 2008
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    G. Morgan wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >
    >>> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
    >>> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my
    >>> account isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat
    >>> could have gone wrong??

    >> You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your
    >> google connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a
    >> usenet group which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by
    >> newsservers.

    > That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

    See, Blinky doesn't know what he's missing by kf/ing GGers -- unless
    someone answers them :)

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 6, 2008
  5. meerkat Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >
    >>> hey there... after i opened my orkut account today n went into my
    >>> frend's site, i wasnt able to get into it n since that time my
    >>> account
    >>> isnt opening... whereas the net is working just fine...wat could
    >>> have
    >>> gone wrong??

    >>You are a gmail googlegrouper who must've wandered away from your
    >>google
    >>connections by mistake. You are http port 80 talking in a usenet
    >>group
    >>which is propagated to its nntp newsreaders by newsservers.

    > That quoted text from the OP would look great on Blinky's site! ;-)

    Blinky loves mobile phone speak <g>.
    meerkat, Feb 6, 2008