    My keyboard won't let me open multiple files (Ctrl + Rt Click) in any program. How do I reset the keyboard to allow opening of multiple files.

    Thanks

    Ken Cooke
    Ken Cooke, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Ken Cooke

    Mike Easter Guest

    Ken Cooke wrote:

    Don't post to newsgroups in html. Use plaintext. See below*.

    > My keyboard won't let me open multiple files (Ctrl + Rt Click) in any
    > program.

    Selection of multiple files in a file manager such as Win Explorer is
    performed by using the control key plus L click select each file
    individually to 'accumulate' multiple files. Either hold the control
    key down or use sticky keys.

    The R click function is for a context menu, which context menu depends
    on the conditions.

    > How do I reset the keyboard to allow opening of multiple
    > files.

    * To change how OE posts to newsgroups, configure OE/ Tools/ Options/
    Send tab/ News Sending Format section - check Plain Text, not Html.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 28, 2007