    "Error: The legacy XML format used in this request is no longer supported."
    I have no idea what it means. Will someone be kind enough to help me?

    Thank you.

    Rufus Dingle, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Rufus Dingle

    ded Guest

    "Rufus Dingle" <> wrote in message
    news:4790e273$0$11599$...
    > I'm using Windows Me with both IE6 and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I'm
    > trying
    > to upload items from my Turbo Lister to eBay, no uploads take place as I
    > keep getting this message for each item.
    >
    > "Error: The legacy XML format used in this request is no longer
    > supported."
    > I have no idea what it means. Will someone be kind enough to help me?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Did you not think to click the eBay support link:
    https://ebay.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ebay.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=835

    You are uploading via a no longer supported format, exactly as the
    error message indicated. Upgrade to version2 of Turbo Lister:
    http://pages.ebay.com/turbo_lister/
    Read the guides inder heading: "Helpful Turbo Lister Links"

    ded, Jan 18, 2008