    successful.

    Any advice?
    Mark
    Mark, Feb 2, 2008

  2. Please don't repost the same question. It does no good. If you are not
    getting a reply it is not because your post isn't being read. You should
    use MS Product Support Services. The support is free for all Windows
    updates and patches.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 2, 2008

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Duplication was not my intent. I fumble when i am at a relatively new site as
    was the case here. I could not find my way back to my original posts, nor did
    I see them where I was looking. I didn't mean to waste all that time. )

    Mark, Feb 2, 2008
  4. That's fine.

    PSS is your best bet. I take it that the error number appears in the lower
    left of the results screen in Windows Update or a message if you used a
    downloaded file. There should be a link there for help that will guide you
    to the phone number or email address to use for PSS help. The help is
    available for free for updates regardless of whether your Windows is retail
    or OEM.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 2, 2008
  5. Mark

    Jim Compris Guest