    GB on my program partition of my harddrive. This problem seemed to start
    after an update of Windows Media Player..but this could be just a
    coincidence. Any help would be appreciated.

    Tass, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Tass

    John Inzer Guest

    I don't know the exact solution to the issue you
    describe but the following article may be worth
    a look:

    (314810) OFF: Error Message During Installation:
    Error 1335 - Cannot Copy Cab File Office1.cab
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314810

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Tass

    Tass Guest

    No luck with this. I am going to try downloading one more time. Thanks for
    the suggestion.

    Tass, Aug 9, 2005