    459MB in Internet Explorer. I have a very high download rate and upload rate
    so that is not the issue.

    Any support would be great, thanks in advance!
    =?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=, Sep 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Sep 25, 2007
  3. Do you have a link or anything for a an inexpensive Windows XP Pro SP2 cd? I
    am pretty sure I recieve a goverment discount so that would be great.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=, Sep 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q291bnNsb3I=?=

    Theo Guest

    No, I don't, but you can search the internet.

    Theo, Sep 25, 2007
  5. If you are asking about the authorized Trial download page, here it is:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx

    and remember, downloading *.ISO's with a downloadmanager doesn't allways
    work. Right-Click and 'Save as. . .' usually works, and MS's servers are
    usually fast.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 2, 2007