    Please mail me privately, as I won't be able to read your answers!

    Best regards
    Joe

    Joe Rogers, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Joe Rogers

    Stickems Guest

    Beware, this chap may be collecting email addresses.

    Stickems, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Joe Rogers

    Yddap Guest

    In news:_QdAc.105503$,
    Joe Rogers <> opined:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't seem to read any newsgroups posts - can anyone advise me on
    > how to correct this?
    >
    > Please mail me privately, as I won't be able to read your answers!
    >

    > Best regards
    > Joe

    Use " news-text.blueyonder.co.uk" as your newserver then check
    news.blueyonder.co.uk and " test.news.bluyonder.co.uk"
    This post is being answered via "news-text"
    --

    Yddap
    BY User

    Yddap, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Joe Rogers

    Joe Rogers Guest

    Many thanks for both your replies, however, I cannot read them!

    Joe Rogers, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Joe Rogers

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:44:11 +0100, "Joe Rogers"
    <> scribbled:

    >Many thanks for both your replies, however, I cannot read them!

    Then how'd you know there were two?

    >"Joe Rogers" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I can't seem to read any newsgroups posts - can anyone advise me on how to
    >> correct this?
    >>
    >> Please mail me privately, as I won't be able to read your answers!
    >>

    >> Best regards
    >> Joe

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 17, 2004
  6. Joe Rogers

    Joe Rogers Guest

    I can see the list.........i just cant open the replies or posts!

    Joe Rogers, Jun 17, 2004
  7. Joe Rogers

    Joe Rogers Guest

    and for the record........i can now see them!

    Many thanks for no help whatsoever!

    Joe Rogers, Jun 17, 2004
  8. Joe Rogers

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:31:52 +0100, "Joe Rogers"
    <> scribbled:

    >I can see the list.........i just cant open the replies or posts!

    *yawn*

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:44:11 +0100, "Joe Rogers"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >> >Many thanks for both your replies, however, I cannot read them!

    >> Then how'd you know there were two?
    >>
    >> >"Joe Rogers" <> wrote in message

    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 17, 2004
  9. Joe Rogers

    Scrote Guest

    -= Hawk =- wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:31:52 +0100, "Joe Rogers"
    >> <> scribbled:
    >>
    >>> I can see the list.........i just cant open the replies or posts!

    >> *yawn*

    <vbg>
    --
    All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You'd be surprised to
    know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men. --

    Scrote, Jun 17, 2004
  10. Joe Rogers

    Avenger© Guest

    Re: Re: unable to download posts.......

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:33:08 +0100, "Joe Rogers"
    <> wrote:

    >and for the record........i can now see them!
    >
    >Many thanks for no help whatsoever!

    Our pleasure!!!
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Jun 17, 2004
  11. Joe Rogers

    Yddap Guest

    In news:bmfAc.105519$,
    Joe Rogers <> opined:
    > and for the record........i can now see them!
    >
    > Many thanks for no help whatsoever!

    Plesae elucidate . What cured the problem ?
    was OE wrongly configured Or what ?
    --

    Yddap
    BY User