    about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

    I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
    two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.
    mistuh, Nov 17, 2006

  2. mistuh

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:32:28 GMT, "mistuh"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been a
    >about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

    Patience. This isn't a chatroom. Your message may take 10 minutes or
    an hour to show.

    >I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
    >two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.

    Think of it as a blessing in disguise.

    I would never put ANYTHING AOL on my computer.
    Evan Platt, Nov 17, 2006

  3. mistuh

    mistuh Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:32:28 GMT, "mistuh"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been
    >>about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

    > Patience. This isn't a chatroom. Your message may take 10 minutes or
    > an hour to show.
    >
    >>I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
    >>two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.

    > Think of it as a blessing in disguise.
    >
    > I would never put ANYTHING AOL on my computer.

    You may have a very GOOD point about that, but...be that as it may, i've
    downloaded now, thanks to the previous poster. :)
    mistuh, Nov 17, 2006
  4. mistuh

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:48:36 GMT, "mistuh"
    <> wrote:

    >You may have a very GOOD point about that, but...be that as it may, i've
    >downloaded now, thanks to the previous poster. :)

    My condolences.
    Evan Platt, Nov 17, 2006
  5. mistuh wrote:
    > Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been a
    > about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

    You were thinking this is a chat "room"?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2006
  6. mistuh

    mistuh Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > mistuh wrote:
    >> Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and
    >> it's been a about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

    > You were thinking this is a chat "room"?
    >
    > --
    > Blinky RLU 297263
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    No, not in the slightest. I've posted to other newsgroups a thousand times,
    and it usually shows up on my view within seconds, within the first two
    times i refresh the page.
    mistuh, Nov 18, 2006