    T. J. Wilkinson

    http://www.teejer.net
    A Resource of Mental Health News and Depression Support

    TJ, Nov 11, 2003

  2. TJ

    dave Guest

    Hi,

    I had this problem earlier this evenening, I fixed it by rebooting and hold
    down the F8 key while starting. When you get a list of options choose to
    start in DOS prompt only and you should be able to delete the file from
    there manualy.

    Before restarting find the full path to the folder, it will save haveing to
    search from DOS.

    Des.

    dave, Nov 11, 2003

  3. TJ

    °Mike° Guest

    HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP

    How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:45:50 -0800, in
    <>