    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Graham.

    Graham Fox, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Graham Fox

    j_belbo Guest

    Hello,
    You can look for the process using this .DLL
    there is tools on www.sysinternals.com
    for instance Handle v2.01
    Then you can kill the process and then delete the file

    Hope this can help you

    JB

    "Graham Fox" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone please help?
    > I appear to have a corrupt games file (Wcsup.dll). I can't play the

    relevant
    > game without the 'Fatal exception' blue screen coming up. It will not let

    me

    j_belbo, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Graham Fox

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Graham Fox said:

    > Can someone please help?
    > I appear to have a corrupt games file (Wcsup.dll). I can't play the relevant
    > game without the 'Fatal exception' blue screen coming up. It will not let me
    > delete it, if I try I get the 'Fatal exception' blue screen. I've tried
    > everything I can think of to get rid of it so that I can re-load the game.
    > Any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > Graham.

    Boot to DOS and delete it.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Graham Fox

    °Mike° Guest

    How about a few details?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:05:17 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bf9cst$4o6$>
    Graham Fox scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 18, 2003
  5. Graham Fox

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Graham Fox continued:

    > Can someone please help?
    > I appear to have a corrupt games file (Wcsup.dll). I can't play the
    > relevant game without the 'Fatal exception' blue screen coming up. It
    > will not let me delete it, if I try I get the 'Fatal exception' blue
    > screen. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of it so that
    > I can re-load the game. Any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > Graham.

    Uninstall and reinstall.