    this morning. The Internet is ok as now I am connected troug cable
    I really appreciate any help to have it fixed
    Cheers
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1bm8=?=, May 5, 2007

  2. I have read a number of questions in this discussion group similar to yours.
    I have the same issue. Up until recently I had no problem accessing wireless
    networks and about amonth ago the issue appeared.

    Can this be a Microsoft bug that came through automatic updates?

    I am using XP Home IE release 7.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXM2Nw==?=, May 5, 2007