    appear. I know the internet is working because another
    computer is connnected right now without any problems. Please reply if you
    have any clue what might be causing this.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2xhaXJl?=, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Hi Claire,

    If you have a USB flash drive, I recommend going through the Wireless
    Network Setup Wizard. You can still use it if you don't have a USB drive,
    but you will have to print out the settings.

    Use the instructions from this site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/bowman_05june13.mspx

    On step 3, choose "manually assign a network key" instead of "automatically
    assign...."

    I hope this helps.

    --
    Greg Lindsay [MSFT]