    This a a really old computer and I broke the other wireless device, which
    worked perfectly, and now I am stuck.

    Thanks for any assistance.
    =?Utf-8?B?eHdkcHV6emxlcg==?=, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am not sure what you are trying to do.
    If you can get to the Internet then your Browser (IE) and the Wireless card
    are working together as they should.
    Otherwise please explain in practical terms what "the linksys part to
    recognize my home network to access the internet" means.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 8, 2007

  3. Re: Unable to connect to IE 6 even though my connection point is a

    The wireless card picks - up my home network but when I go to the internet it
    will not go anyway I cannot even get my home page. It is like a setting is
    missing in the explorer dealing with the network. I am trying to figure out
    which setting it is.

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?eHdkcHV6emxlcg==?=, Mar 8, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?eHdkcHV6emxlcg==?=

    shoaib

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    no one is replying in my topic
    shoaib, Mar 8, 2007
  5. Re: Unable to connect to IE 6 even though my connection point is a

    Hi
    Picking up the existence of the Wireless Router does not mean that you
    actually have a Network connection between the Wireless Card and the Router.
    You need to check your network settings and make sure that every thing is
    configured correctly.
    May be this can Help.

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 8, 2007
  6. Re: Unable to connect to IE 6 even though my connection point is a

    Thanks I was just for a place to start finding the answers to my problem.

    =?Utf-8?B?eHdkcHV6emxlcg==?=, Mar 8, 2007