Unable to close a tab.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Adrian, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    Unable to close a tab.

    Sorry I can't give an example site that does this,
    but I have noticed the odd site that stops you from closing the tab you
    have that site on.
    The right click menu is not disabled as such, but neither clicking the
    close button on the tab
    or selecting the close tab item on the context menu works. The only
    thing that does work
    is closing the browser window completely.

    Has anyone got any suggestions for a workaround?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511
    MultiZilla/1.7.7.0e

    TIA

    --

    ^^v^^ Adrian ^^v^^
    "When you can't do experiments, you have philosophers. It's like those guys over in the philosophy department who give the same exam questions every semester but change the answers."

    Adrian, Aug 22, 2005