    to get on, such as classmates.com or c.j.com a few others. I get "the page
    can't be displayed" page, checked all the settings and even shut off my
    filters and still no access. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Steve D

    Stephen, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Stephen

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Stephen" <> wrote in
    news:W8tJd.22589$1l2.16914@trndny05:

    > Running windows xp but for some reason cannot access a few web sites I
    > try to get on, such as classmates.com or c.j.com a few others. I get
    > "the page can't be displayed" page, checked all the settings and even
    > shut off my filters and still no access. Any help appreciated. Thanks,
    > Steve D

    If this is the IE browser, did you try *Delete Files* off of Tools/Internet
    Options and cleared out stored pages?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    Tried both with no success.

    Stephen, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Stephen

    Jerry G. Guest

    This is usually caused by having the security level set too high, or not
    allowing a low enough security level for allowing cookies.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Jan 25, 2005