    having that problem. It has happen before.
    --
    Jesus is Lord

    =?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=, Aug 16, 2005

  2. "LAOFA" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
    > available
    > message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
    > there's
    > post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
    > having that problem. It has happen before.
    > --
    > Jesus is Lord

    Love your sig. :eek:)

    If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general and then
    subscribe.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Aug 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

    Proconsul Guest

    Proconsul, Aug 17, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=

    Proconsul Guest

    On 8/16/05 3:50 PM, in article , "Wayne
    Wastier" wrote:

    > "LAOFA" <> wrote in message
    >> For days now every x that I try to open this site I get a Page not
    >> available
    >> message. Today is the first x in 4 days, but then I'm noticing that
    >> there's
    >> post from all those days, what's going on? Obviously, many of u are not
    >> having that problem. It has happen before.
    >> --
    >> Jesus is Lord

    > Love your sig. :eek:)
    >
    > If you are not behind a firewall, try clicking on this:
    > news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general and then
    > subscribe.

    Good advice - if it fails, perhaps he should ask Jesus for the answer....:)

    PC

    Proconsul, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Thank U,no need to ask Jesus when He has u guys to answer does questons for
    Him.
    --
    Jesus is Lord

    =?Utf-8?B?TEFPRkE=?=, Aug 17, 2005
  6. Who are you referring to Jesus Gonzales?

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 17, 2005
  7. "G.B. Ritter MCSE" <> wrote in message
    > Who are you referring to Jesus Gonzales?

    I think he means, Yeshua Ha Mashi'ah. :eek:)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Aug 17, 2005
  8. I always call on him when my computer crashes. ;)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 17, 2005
  9. Maybe Yahweh Ben Yahweh

    G.B. Ritter MCSE, Aug 17, 2005
  10. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    >I always call on him when my computer crashes. ;)
    > --
    > Andre

    Me 2. He's my best friend. :eek:)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Aug 17, 2005
  11. "G.B. Ritter MCSE" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe Yahweh Ben Yahweh

    You say potato, I say potato ... LOL

    Wayne Wastier, Aug 17, 2005
  12. I always wondered about the difference between Save and copy. :)

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 17, 2005
  13. The Amiga had Guru Meditations, so why not?

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 17, 2005