    1
    Hii.

    I am using Outlook 2010 and my pst size is around 20 GB . I was unable to access Outlook properly and I found error 0x80040116 . What i do pls suggest me ??

    soffythomson, Nov 28, 2013

  2. soffythomson

    johnmartinusa89

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Hii soffy ..

    If you are getting error 0x80040116 then be sure that your PST file have become corrupt .In that situation it become important for you to repair you corrupted PST files. I would suggest you to use Outlook recovery software that will help you to repair PST files easily.

    If you wish to avoid further corruption then you need to reduce your PST file size. SysTools Split PST software is best for splitting purpose. The software divides your PST files by Date, Year, Folder and by Size.

    johnmartinusa89, Nov 29, 2013