    screen blink once however I cannot gain access to the Internet Options Dialog
    Box, Please Help, I am using Windows XP Professional.

    Thank You.... Buck

    Buck, Dec 2, 2007

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an XP specific newsgroup, probably microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2007