    9.CO.UK Guest

    PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS/ACCOUNT PLEASE IGNORE ACCOUNT
    HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO UNAUTHORISED USE BY UNKNOWN PARTY

    9.CO.UK, Apr 1, 2004

  2. On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:24:47 +0000 (UTC), 9.CO.UK
    wrote:

    >PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS/ACCOUNT PLEASE IGNORE ACCOUNT
    >HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO UNAUTHORISED USE BY UNKNOWN PARTY

    In that case we are going to have to cancel your account for the
    following reasons;

    1. Allowing unauthorised use of your account.
    2. Gratuitous use of capitals (clue: it's the key marked "Caps Lock"
    on the left hand side of your keyboard.
    3. Posting this to an international newsgroup on Usenet.

    Have a nice day :)

    Shane Matthews, Apr 1, 2004

  3. 9.CO.UK

    Patrick Guest

    9.CO.UK wrote:
    > PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS/ACCOUNT
    > PLEASE IGNORE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO UNAUTHORISED USE BY UNKNOWN
    > PARTY

    Yup, your mum sent us a note saying that she is fed-up with haveing to pay
    your connection costs, and never being allowed to use the thing herself. She
    told us that when she complains to you, that you just shout her down. :)

    Patrick, Apr 1, 2004